-

Tekken 6

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Tekken 6

Tekken 6 << more detail ::

By Deal Stealer "GPS Nav" -  reviews

For me, I stopped playing since Tekken 3 Tag Tournament. It was so awesome then and it's still as good as before. Now, you must be wondering why I took 2 star off from this rating. That's because it's been about 10 yrs since Tekken 3 came out and it's relatively the same game. It does have better graphics and sounds and etc... but the new moves since Tekken 3 are very little but they make up w/ enormous player roster you can play with. 40 to be exact. So, I kind of consider this as Tekken 3 w/ 40 characters and that's why I still love it. Another start I took off is because online as of this review is almost unplayable. Probably, 4 out of 5 games you'll be disconnected during the match... If they can match online quality as BlazBlue/SF4/DoA then this will kick ass!!!! for now, I'm just frustrated w/ online game play...if it does improve I'll add 1 more star to this review.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Xbox 360 Games

Custom Search