-

Xbox 360 Controller

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Xbox 360 Controller


By Trevor Burgan (Laguna Niguel, CA USA) - reviews


I bought this controller (Windows XP version) to use with Prince of Persia - The Two Thrones. After some difficulty getting the game to recognize the controller and then some additional adjustment - this controller works great with this game and even features RUMBLE effects! To get this to work properly, I copied the xinput9_1_0.dll file into the game directory and reduced the gamepad speed to .5. After I did this, it eliminated the "drift" I was suffering and made the whole experience great. I rated 4 stars because of the difficulty in setup. But the actual controller feels great in your hand and makes game play much easier than using a mouse/keyboard.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Xbox 360 Games

Custom Search