-

Xbox 360 Elite HDMI Console with XCM Black Knight LED Case Modification

By The DarkMan "The Light House" (Houston, Texas United States) -  reviews



I've had this unit now for a few weeks and truly love it!! I first purchased this unit to ensure that I received the very latest console with the Jasper chipset; My previous console (purchased in 2005) finally succumbed to the dreaded 3rod and I felt that this was good time to upgrade to the latest model with the HDMI connector; Trying to find a console with the latest Jasper chipset is like searching for the proverbial needle in a haystack and while I truly wanted the latest chipset I also wanted a console with a bit of personality. And that is what this console provides, it is visually stunning to look at and the performance is excellent! The drive is very quiet and there is virtually no noise or vibration from the unit when it is on. I am what you might call a marathon gamer (I game for as long as 7 or 8 hours sometimes) and one thing I appreciate is that this unit does not freeze or have the dreaded 'Disk read error'. All in all a very beautiful and functional unit!!

0 comments

Post a Comment

Xbox 360 Games

Custom Search