-

Left 4 Dead 2

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Left 4 Dead 2

Left 4 Dead 2

By Jeff (Chicago, IL) -  reviews


I am not against Valve's making of a game so quickly after the original. I am however, against a game being made that isn't as good as its predecessor. Valve has seemingly taken the fun out of Left 4 Dead, and replaced it with a slightly better looking, punishing experience. Spawning several special Infected simultaneously wouldn't be a problem if the friendly A.I. wasn't atrocious. When a fundamental concept of Left 4 Dead is to keep moving or suffer the consequences, the survivor A.I. is constantly lagging behind, allowing the player to be overrun by any number of special infected. The environments are a major positive, creating many mini-challenges to break-up the longer campaigns. Overall, I think this game could have used some more testing and balancing.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Xbox 360 Games

Custom Search