-

Microsoft Wireless-G Xbox Adapter

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Microsoft Wireless-G Xbox Adapter

Microsoft Wireless-G Xbox Adapter

By "wookieboy" (Warwick , R.I. U.S.A.) -  reviews


 
....Ridiculously easy to set up. Actually ,the XBOX system did most of the work for me. It detected and configured most of the network info itself from my existing 802.11g wireless network. The hardest thing was typing the 26 digit WEP code for my wireless network.I just followed the step-by-step instructions and was online within minutes. Piece of cake.


I was a little concerned about the signal strength with my Base Station being two rooms over , about 35 feet away with multiple electronic devices along the way, and no real line of sight, but my fears quickly disappeared when I checked my network speed on the XBOX and found it steady at 54 Mbps with a Very Good to Excellent signal.Fantastic.


Online gaming on the XBOX is phenomenal with the Microsoft Wireless-G Xbox Adapter.The game play is flawless. It's as if your playing with that person in your living room right next to you. There was no laggy or choppy gameplay, just really really smooth. I love this thing!!


Just take the time to read the instructions one step at a time and you'll be playing before you know it. I look forward to playing you on XBOX Live.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Xbox 360 Games

Custom Search