-

FIFA Soccer 10

Monday, December 28, 2009

FIFA Soccer 10


By William D. Hoyle (Charleston, SC) -  reviews


 
I know that the FIFA games tend to get a little better every year, and I always think to myself," This year's installment is great, but..."

Not with FIFA 10.

I've only played the manager mode with the team I support the most, AS Roma, but simply from that experience, what a difference in the game play. I liked last year's addition of an actual referee pointing the flag in the direction of team possession, so of course, that made it back to FIFA 10. New additions to the FIFA game include; a full schedule for your team, including preseason friendlies with teams in your league, and with teams all over Europe; improved player likenesses, including the way indivual players move (Francesco Totti actually moves like Francesco Totti); weather changes to go with day and night games, including rain and snow; in the rain snow games, most of the players on your squad switch to longsleeves, which was a feature missing from the previous FIFAs; it's easier for defenders to tackle and win possession, which makes the game more difficult but lends to the realistic aspects a real match; and right and left backs can actually push up the sides of the field, which allows them to score and gives more team members besides just your strikers and attacking midfielders a chance on goal.

 
The only problem I have with the game is the price, and the fact that I'm a full time student without the time to play the game as much as I'd like. Fully recommended to any fans of the previous games. And just think to yourself once you play it...it only gets better from here.



0 comments

Post a Comment

Xbox 360 Games

Custom Search