-

Xbox 360 Memory Unit 512MB

Monday, December 28, 2009

Xbox 360 Memory Unit 512MB


By M. Boone -  reviews


I purchased this memory card to move my profile and saved games from one Xbox 360 to a newer one, and it worked perfectly. The process of copying data from the hard drive to the memory card is simple and fast, and I may keep the card as a backup in case something happens to our new Xbox in the future.

4/5 stars, however, because I consider this product to be far overpriced for what it is. Since the Xbox 360 has standard USB ports, the only thing preventing you from using a standard USB drive (flash or hard drive) to backup your data is the built-in limitations of the Xbox itself. This feels unfair, as the only reason I can think for not allowing the use of USB drives for storage was to force people to buy overpriced memory cards and hard drives.

This is just an inconvenience, and I can't complain too much since I did buy one. If you need a way to backup your save games, or if you are buying a newer machine and want to transfer your data, this is the best way to go, and I do recommend buying one for that purpose.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Xbox 360 Games

Custom Search