-

Xbox 360 Headset-Earbud

Monday, December 28, 2009

Xbox 360 Headset-Earbud


By John (Honolulu, HI) - reviews


 
I was excited to get a Plantronics headset, reading about their typical quality they normally produce. I was sort of let down. On the plus side, it is not as uncomfortable as I have read in other reviews. Audio can be heard clearly through the earpiece. The 3.5mm jack fits but loosely into the Xbox controller. However the microphone was the problem. It is supposed to have some sort of noise-canceling feature built-in. But when I would speak into the microphone on Xbox Live, my friends claimed there was some static noise that could be heard. I verified this myself by recording a voice message to myself. I may have just gotten unlucky and received a dud, who knows? For $15, I figured it wouldn't hurt. I kind of wish I got those $15 back. Oh well.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Xbox 360 Games

Custom Search